07 Aug Tuesday Morning Coffee #1 – How’s the market? You’ll be surprised…
Welcome to my first edition of Tuesday Morning Coffee – where I provide a real estate update via my blog and e-newsletter to all of those friends I have met over the past several years. I am thrilled to be reconnecting in this new way and hope to continue bringing relevant real estate news to you for years to come.
In this video, I cover several relevant market statistics for the greater Cincinnati area. Such as:
- Median price for the past 12 months is dead even when compared to the prior year, at $125,000
For July 2012 versus July 2011:
- Median price was up 4%
- Number of sales was up 13%
- Number of properties available for sale was down 11%
- Days on market has decreased by 3 days, from 75 to 72
- Absorption rate has dropped from 9.8 months to 5.8
At the end of the day, don’t let a bad housing market keep you from living your life to the fullest. Markets are constantly moving up and down and even though you may face a loss on a sale, you can more than make up for it with a great buy!
Check out the video above to find out what these statistics mean for you as a buyer or a seller. Any questions about my figures or need a more focused analysis performed on your neighborhood? Email me or leave me a comment below! I love feedback!