Terms and Conditions
Listing Rebate Drawing
- The rebate applies to the listing brokerage commission only and must be listed with TREO Realtors. A 3% commission will still be owed to the selling brokerage in the transaction, even if it is TREO Realtors.
- The listing is non-transferable and can only be applied to the home address that is listed on the entry form and home must be within an 80 mile radius of TREO Realtors office located at 4680 Cooper Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45242.
- If Seller buys a home within 80 miles of Listing Broker’s office after sale of listing, they will use TREO Realtors as their representative on that purchase. If Seller is moving further than 80 miles from said Brokers office, they must use a referral agent that TREO recommends.
- Upon notification that your home has been drawn, you must list home within one year or offer becomes null and void.
- Drawing entry has no cash value that is redeemable. Value is only applicable when listing a home and saving the cost in commission.
- Upon satisfaction of a good transaction with TREO, Seller agrees to work with TREO for one hour on a video testimonial
- Participants need not be present at time of drawing.
- If for any reason, Seller is not satisfied with TREO Services, they may cancel this agreement with a 30 day notice.