21 Aug 5 Ways to Fill Your Time Now that School is Back In Session
Are you finally sending your kids back to school? Congratulations on surviving the summer! Now are you wondering, what are you going to do with all that free time? I know I can speak for myself here, I have three kids under the age of 8 and there is nothing I like more than seeing the smile on my wife’s face when she gets the kids on the bus and waves goodbye to them. But if you are now wondering what to do, let me give you five ways (real estate related, of course!) on how to fill your time so you can still remain a productive person!
1. Let’s start shopping for houses!!! Everyone loves shopping for homes and if you have been thinking about getting into the market now is a great time. There is still plenty of inventory on the market, sales of slowed down a little bit which means it’s a better time to be a buyer than it has been in the last year. So if you are thinking now is a good time to buy, I can help you with that!
2. If you want to sell your house, I’m here to tell you just because the market has slowed down, doesn’t mean buyer activity has just stopped. If you want to sell your home, it is still really easy to get homes under contract if they are priced right, look great and marketed effectively. There are still buyers out there willing to buy your home!
3. If you think you want to sell your home in the Spring, now is the time to start getting your home ready. You have two options when choosing to do this; a. wait until March and give us call with the hopes of getting your home on the market in the following 2 weeks only to find out there is a long list of things you should have done in order to get the best price for your home, whether it’s painting, staging, decluttering, cleaning out closets etc. When this occurs, it can turn into a pretty stressful experience! Or b. We would be happy to come out and meet with you now, no obligation necessary and we can give you some tips on how to turn your home into something that is showroom ready. Just give us a call and we will happily help you with that!
4. How about looking into the possibility of buying a rental property or a home to flip?
5. If you have no interest in doing anything real estate related, you can just hang out until the kids are back out of school and just lounge out on your couch and steam incredible content! And, if you want to save money, you can get about 6 months of free programming! All you have to do is free trial Netflix, free trial Hulu, free trial Showtime, HBO, and Amazon! That’s about 6-7 months of streaming opportunity!
So there are my five great options, four real estate related and one is more college/unemployed related, but you will still enjoy it! If we can be of any service to you in any of those areas, don’t hesitate to reach out. Congratulations again on surviving the summer.