15 Dec 5 Reasons why you SHOULD judge a house by it’s cover
They say you should never judge a book by it’s cover, but you should DEFINITELY judge a house by its outward appearance. Check out the video above to learn 5 Reasons why you SHOULD judge a house by it’s cover when buying a home from your local Cincinnati Real Estate Agent. For the cliff note version, see the tips below:
1. Is that a highway I hear or a construction site? – Be sure to observe the surrounding noise. It could really impair your outdoor living.
2. See the power lines? – Power lines are everywhere but they rarely get noticed. But they can really hurt curb appeal and the ability to fly a flag.
3. How’s the roof? – You can tell a lot about a person by looking at their roof.
4. Do the neighbors look friendly? – There is nothing worse than living next door to a hoarder.
5. Can you get a wireless signal? – It’s nice to be able to take phone calls inside your own home, but some aren’t so technology friendly 😉
Bonus Tip – You should also judge your Cincinnati Real Estate Agent by their cover. Make sure they look professional, show up on time and care more about establishing a relationship with you than selling a house.